Following customer feedback, we have revamped our phone app to include some new features to greatly improve the user experience. This major update includes the following improvements:
- creation of personal CORE accounts to actively use and sync account data between the cloud and the app
- synced settings and device nicknames with the CORE cloud
- once you have created your account, you can add your devices to it. The app will indicate shared/owned devices in the scanned devices list.
What’s more, this update includes the following minor changes and bug fixes:
- vibration added to alerts
- correct units on the Apple Watch display
- fixed problem on iOS that was preventing users from updating the firmware
- proper display of device nicknames on iOS
Changes have already been pushed to the Android version. The iOS update will come very soon.
These updates add significant improvements, so if you want to get the best from your CORE, please don’t forget to update the app.
For any technical requests, please contact customer support.