CORE Cloud is a beta version. Not all functionalities are bug-free yet.
Save your data regularly. Unexpected data loss may occur. If you encounter problems pushing data to the cloud, please consult section 6 for details.
1. Prepare CORE and phone app
- Update CORE firmware to the latest version (0.3.15 or later).
NOTE: This will delete any prior data on the device.
Reset your CORE by taking a magnet and moving it across the bluetooth logo on the SKIN side of the device. The green LED will give a feedback indicating that CORE is being reset.
Update phone app to latest version (1.2.1) and reset app settings.
On iOS: delete and re-install CORE app.
On Android: go to Settings > Apps > CORE app > Storage and cache, click on “clear storage”
2. Push data to the CLOUD
- Wear CORE for at least 30 minutes to generate some valid data.
- Use app to connect to CORE. Make sure you have internet connection.
- Switch to "HISTORY" view and wait for history data to load completely.
- Keep CORE connected and stay in "HISTORY" view. Data will be pushed to cloud automatically in the background, but this might take up to 15 minutes.
- Make sure data is on cloud (see next steps)
- Reset CORE (see step 1) to delete data on device.
IMPORTANT: Data will not be pushed reliably if history is longer than 24h.
To avoid problems, make sure to push data and reset CORE at least every 24h!
3. Sign up and login
- Go to CORE Cloud:
- Log in with your username and password. If you do not have an account yet, click on "sign up" to create a new account.
4. Add a CORE device
- After logging in, you will get to an empty dashboard.
- Add a new device by clicking on the plus symbol next to "Add a Device".
- In the appearing window, enter the BLE address of your device. The BLE number is laser etched on the back side of each CORE.
NOTE: If no data was pushed to the cloud before (see step 2), you might not be able to add the device.
Once the device is added, you will be able to (see picture below):
- Check the menu (1)
- Edit your device’s name (2)
- Check if your device is connected to a heart rate monitor (3)
- Set alerts for upper and lower temperature (4)
- Visualize device data history (5)
- Share your device data with another CORE cloud user (6)
5. Visualize and download your data history
- Click on the "visualize data history" symbol (5) to visualize the device data history. You can hide or show the different data streams by clicking on the respective legend.
- You can also download the data as CSV by clicking on the download symbol on the top right of the window (see red arrow in picture below).
You will reach the settings by clicking on the menu symbol on the top left (three horizontal bars)
What you can do here:
- Change password
- Change metrics (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Add personal information
If the CORE app is open, the upload should happen every 5-6 minutes.
If the data on your device is not uploading correctly to the cloud, try following steps:
- Be patient: Wait for 15 minutes and reload cloud page. After being pushed by the phone, it might take up to 30 minutes for the data to be displayed on the cloud.
- Restart phone and re-install CORE app and try again to push data.
- Keep history short. The more history you have on CORE, the harder it gets to reliably sync data. We recommend to push data and reset the CORE at least every 24h.
- On iOS: Try moving the phone and the CORE away from each other so that the CORE disconnects. Move them closer together again and connect to the CORE.