What is CORE?
Is CORE right for me?
- Compact: 50 mm x 40 mm x 8.35 mm and weighs 12 grams
- Provides medical-grade accuracy according to ISO_80601-2-56, Mean Absolute Deviation of 0.21 °C
- Non-invasive (used on the chest)
- Not impacted by environment thermal influences
- Battery life: 6 days continuous transmission time (up to 6 weeks with sleep mode)
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (via USB cable supplied)
- Waterproof up to 1.5m (refer to IPX7)
- Bluetooth BLE & ANT+ Connectivity
- APP support: iOS, Android, WatchOS, Wear OS, and Garmin ConnectIQ.
- USB charging cable
- Adhesive patches
- Strap securing clips
- Android/iOS App for data downloading
CORE has accompanying Smart Phone Apps available for iOS and Android.
Apps for selected Smartwatches including Garmin, AppleWatch, some wearOS watches.
CORE connects to Garmin devices with the CORE ConnectIQ App.
Wahoo devices can also be connected to CORE.
CORE also connects with COROS watches.
It is also compatible with selected popular third-party software and integration with more devices and software is continuing.
VIDEO: Introducing CORE Body Temperature Monitoring
CORE is not medCE or FDA certified and must not be used for medical nor diagnostic purposes. CORE can be sold as a clinical thermometer for use in the United States. Further Details.