Core Body Temperature monitoring
enabling new insights
Redefining thermometer technology
Patented sensor technology integrated into a wearable device
Workforce protection for businesses
Observe the core body temperature of your workforce for early signs of potential issues
Body temperature monitoring for at risk healthcare workers in hospitals and nursing homes
Getting back to work with confidence reassuring staff with safe healthy workplace
Why core body temperature?
Core body temperature refers to the temperature of the body’s organs. It fluctuates following physiological processes, such as circadian cycles, menstruation, illness or physical activity.
Core body temperature is an important vital for providing valuable insights on health and well-being.
Other devices try to estimate core temperature via skin surface temperature which due to the complexity of thermal regulation and environmental conditions can not come close to the accuracy and reliability of CORE.
Read more about continuous core body temperature measurement here.
Above, a graph representing the gap between core body temperature (in blue, measured with an electronic ingestible pill) and the skin surface temperature (in red). The blue line represents the core body temperature measured with CORE. The pike in the graph represents a short period of intense sport activity.
Sports performance monitoring for athletes
During sport activities Core Body Temperature can increase to extreme levels which impacts performance.
At higher Core Temperatures, the body diverts blood flow from power generation and uses up to 70% of cardiac output for thermoregulation.
It is common to observe some individuals exceed 40°C (104°F) during high intensity training and competition (values vary across individuals).
Contact us if you would like to find out more about adding Core Body Temperature data to your App or solution.
Temperature effects performance, get insights for improving your performance
Health and Well-being
Constant monitoring gives valuable insights into your overall health and wellness
Avoid potentially dangerous heat stress situations for safety and peice of mind
CORE is the first non-invasive wearable that allows to continuously measure core body temperature under real-life conditions with great accuracy
- CORE: Rechargeable patch device for continuous monitoring of
Core Body Temperature
- CORE outer casing: Made of durable skin-compatible polymer.
Fully sealed with no moving parts
- Compact Size: 50mm x 40mm x 8.5mm, Lightweight at only 12 grams
- Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery via magnetic USB cable
- Battery life: Constant transmit time > 6 day, Standby mode > 5 weeks
- Internal memory: Record up to 84 hours of high-resolution data
- Data output streams: Core Body Temperature, skin temperature, data quality, battery level, heart rate (from 3rd party sensor, if available), time stamp; additional information can be exposed upon request (ie. accelerometer, firmware version)
- Sampling rate: 1 Hz
- Communication protocol: Standard BLE Health Thermometer profile, Standard ANT+ profile
- Skin temperature accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Core Body Temperature accuracy measured at chest: ± 0.66°C (2σ); 0.26°C Mean Absolute Deviation
- Calibration: Factory calibrated – no re-calibration necessary
- Water rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5ft)
- Product features:
– Smartphone application (Android/iOS/WatchOS/Wear OS/Garmin)
– Live display of current core body and skin temperature (via app)
- Connectivity: CORE accompanying Smart Phone Apps available iOS and Android Smartwatch Apps also available on Apple WatchOS, Garmin ConnectIQ with Android WearOS available soon
Also compatible with many existing third-party apps and devices