Resetting the CORE sensor is an easy process and can be done if instructed by CORE customer support or if other troubleshooting steps have been tried.
Before you reset
- First ensure your CORE is charged with the charging cable supplied
Shake CORE to ensure it is on. The green light in the upper left should blink several times
- And be aware that any measurement data stored on the CORE sensor will be reset (erased). Data already synchronized with the CORE App / CORE Cloud is not impacted by a reset.
Resetting your CORE sensor
- Reset your CORE sensor by taking a magnet and moving it across the lower section on the back (skin side). The charging cable is magnetic and can be used to reset CORE.
- The green LED will give visual feedback - the green light turns solid for 3 seconds then blinks.
- After resetting, shake the CORE sensor to turn it on.
Tips for resetting the CORE sensor
Fully quit the CORE App. (On many smart phones, apps that a closed still remain open in the background.)
In the case that the reset instructions do not appear to work - allow the battery to completely drain (when the CORE is shaken, the green light no longer appears) and then recharge and then follow the reset instructions.
Resource: Setting up and using the CORE App