- Connect to CORE Device
- Click on the Settings icon
- Click on the update icon (near “update firmware”)
- Click “Start Update”
- Wait a few minutes
- When done, shake CORE again to restart broadcasting.
If the status message at the Settings > Firmware section is stuck at "Checking..."
- Try disconnecting by exiting the device view and reconnecting to your CORE.
If the problem persists, your CORE is having a hard time connecting to our server
- Try connecting to another WiFi: a firewall might be preventing the connection
- Try using Mobile Data: download size is a few Mb
- Check your phone's settings and make sure you are not blocking access to websites from there.
If the upgrade should fail midway:
- Downgrade the firmware back to an earlier version (for example 0.33)
Upgrade again to the newest version as you had tried before (hopefully this time without interruption).
Make sure there is nothing in the way of your CORE and phone (best distance: approx. 1m) and that you are running the most recent app version.
To downgrade to 0.33 firmware, follow the steps below: